Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sister Fitch: February 6, 2012

Hi all, sorry this'll be a quick one.  The week was good, kind of tough!  My companion is lovely, and is dealing with a lot of personal anxiety issues and such, so we've been trying to sort it out this week and it has been t-t-t-tough.  I think we're on the right track, though.  Transfers are coming up, I'm pretty sure we're both staying.  We taught a girl this week who was really great.  She's not religious at all, but wanted to ask us some questions.  At the end of the lesson she said "it's so nice to have answers to my questions" and we're meeting with her again soon to answer more.  She's great.  It's so great to be here, I can't believe how fast this transfer went!  The weather has been ridiculous.  -9 is the worst I've seen it in about two weeks.  Pitiful.  Mark is suffering much more than I right now!  We'll see what the rest of February brings, though!  Sorry I don't have much to report!  Oh, I did an exchange this week with a sister I was with in the mtc.  It was really awesome, very eye-opening to see how the work is in a family ward.  So different from YSA!  ysa is its own beast.  I have to go, there's a line for emails, but I LOVE YOU ALL!!!
 
Much love,
Han

No comments: