Sunday, March 4, 2012

Elder Fitch: February 13, 2012

Hey Fam!

So I totally forgot that last week was the last week of the transfer! Well There's been some changes. Elder Park left me, he was transfered. I stayed in Chambery and I have a new companion.....named.......ELder......JENSEN! He is super awesome. He knew Hannah in the MTC. Im looking forward to working with him he seems like a great missionary, AND I am actually taller than him! Thats a first for me. 

So this week was pretty cool....literally....cold even. Yup still cold and it's supposed to snow again this week. But this week was cool other wise too.  With Elder Park being transfered we gave Odile, our amis a few weeks ago that was going to be baptized but then dropped us, a call to tell her and we were able to see her on Saturday because of it. It turned out though that she was going to call us that same day. When she dropped us she kind of hit a rock bottom and had a lot of time to think. I know the spirit was workin with her because she came to the conclusion that she needed to get out of the situation she was in and she knew we could help. We had an awesome Rdv with her on sat that I know was inspired because it was exactly what she wanted to talk about. She talked about WHEN she's baptized, so that is still in her plans. She wants out of the relationship she's in with some guy, so that will be good. We fixed another RDV for this Wednesday and I'm super excited! I think she will make some HUGE progress this transfer, so stay tuned. 
As for that family we found, the family Cossongo. They weren't able to move down to Chambery yet, but we're working on it. 
These next couple transfers we are going to rock Chambery. It will never be the same. The end. 

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a french teenager loves cigarettes! (its kinda like how a fat kid loves cake, but frenchified.) Except I love you EVEN more!....yeah that much. 

Love Mark 

No comments: