Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Sister Fitch: November 28, 2011

hello all!
 
Well, we got our first snow on Tuesday.  No...Wednesday?  Sometime early last week.  It was a pretty good snowfall, but was mostly gone by the next day and has been replaced with drizzly, dreary rain ever since.  The wind can be biting here, and makes it feel colder than it is.  Fortunately it only blows now and then.  The week was good!  One of those that went by pretty quickly, felt really busy, but I'm not sure what all actually got accomplished.  Members here have been VERY generous this week.  I was given a skirt, some earrings, and shoes!  Just the boost my wardrobe needed.  Those things aren't all that important, and I was surviving just fine before, but little things boost the mood.  So, Pauline is doing really well.  Her baptism is this weekend, but she's been super busy so hopefully everything will go through.  If not, it'll be the next week.  Sigh.  Lots of opposition just before baptisms, seems like.  We've got a lot on the schedule this week, so it'll probably go by fast as well!  This month seems like it's going to fly by...I feel like it'll be January tomorrow.  I'm learning a lot being with my companion; we're quite different, so lots of times to recognize weaknesses and strengths and opportunities to learn come up.  It's awesome.  I love you all!!!!
 
Thanks for the emails, they are the best way to start the week. 
 
Much love,
 
Hannah

No comments: