Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Sister Fitch: November 14, 2011

Hi all!
 
Good news is, I got to do emails at the mission office today, so I'm not SO short on time.  Bad news is, I'm still pretty short on time.  Gah.  Things are going well here in Montreal, crazy as ever.  We are working with a really cute girl from Alberta (a Canadian!  That's rare!) and she is progressing really well.  She came to Stake Conference and really loved it.  This week I got to go on splits with my trainer, sister Palmer!  It was an emergency split, actually...my companion had a really rough week and needed something to help her get out of the funk of it all.  So, we did splits and it was a lot of fun.  I think we're back on track now, so all is looking up.  It was still pretty hard, but we can recover in this very last week of the transfer.  I can't believe how fast it came!  I'm guessing I will stay right here with Sister Rodriguez, but anything could happen, so I'll let you know!  The weather has yet to turn nasty here.  You all got snow before we did!  I'm sure it's just around the corner, though. 
I love you oh, so much.  Be safe.
 
Hanala

No comments: